EFITuning-101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EFITuning-101

Engine Managment System information and performance info for electronic fuel injected automobiles

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official BS Thread!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

Male Number of posts : 86
The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:16 pm

waiting for eric to get the blazer so i can pick up mine, JONJON, prepare for a new beast to work on when erics done! can u say gutted sick nasty ef? i believe so!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccbuzz.com
BLOWN99CIVICSI
Founder/Admin
BLOWN99CIVICSI

Male Number of posts : 110
The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:53 am

BTW squid! its John.... Not Jon Razz And eric and me talked about it already, so just LMK when you are ready..

On a side note. the 1st official Neptune "Tune" didnt go so well Sad ended up getting the A/F ratio solid part throttle and most of the WOT A/F ratios where they needed to be, so we decided to spray the N20.... baaaaaad idea. for some reason the solenoids stuck open when not even trying to use it. So we had no choice but to shut the car off mid run. well when we turned the key back on the car had a large fuel puddle in the manifold we could not see, it ignited and BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! the explosion was strong enough to blow every vacume line off the intake manifold and actually bend the throttle plate bad enough we couldnt get the car to idel lower then 2000rpms, considering it wanted to idle at 8K before we bent the plate back some...

Nitrous is deadly like that. we are just lucky the motor as not damaged. I have seen motors almost EXPLODE!!! with a few nitrous backfires Sad not cool. exp since I could be the lieable one!!!
Back to top Go down
https://efituning101.darkbb.com
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 am

ohhh eric always put it jon jon instead of JOHN, my mistake. but ya i want it to be done before april, which is an achievable goal. we will have to talk about pricing because the wiring is going to be a bitch, but eric will be helping and so will i doing everything i can(which is not much compared to you guys). so please shoot me a pm and we will talk.
Back to top Go down
StrictlyBusiness
Admin
StrictlyBusiness

Male Number of posts : 67
The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:50 am

I thought it was Jon Jon lol
Back to top Go down
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:10 am

well so much for the ef considering jim is a fucking ass and is selling it because i didnt come with 300$ in 3 days.
Back to top Go down
StrictlyBusiness
Admin
StrictlyBusiness

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:08 am

That is kinda dick...
Back to top Go down
Smawg
Mod
Smawg

Male Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:53 am

Yeah, just a little bit. So everyone is getting a new car, and it seems everyone plans on being a beast... I cant wait to see them all out on the streets.
Back to top Go down
StrictlyBusiness
Admin
StrictlyBusiness

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 pm

Dom check my parts thread nig. haha No
Back to top Go down
StrictlyBusiness
Admin
StrictlyBusiness

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:57 am

POST PEOPLE!
Back to top Go down
BLOWN99CIVICSI
Founder/Admin
BLOWN99CIVICSI

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:02 pm

post... ok... hmmmmm? let me seeee.....hmmmmmmm. ok thats it, thats all I have. Im to tierd Sad
Back to top Go down
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:11 pm

we need to get this going again!
Back to top Go down
LownLoudHatch
Nooblet
LownLoudHatch

Number of posts : 23
The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 11:58 am

if we put that header on tomorrow

then i cant wait to fuckin ruin that camaro
Back to top Go down
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:21 pm

bet yourrr assss! and ill record =] and post it on here.
Back to top Go down
Smawg
Mod
Smawg

Male Number of posts : 19

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:23 pm

Yo if anyone is headed out tonight let me know.
Back to top Go down
BLOWN99CIVICSI
Founder/Admin
BLOWN99CIVICSI

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Just an update on my setup.......

Buyer of my Bike should be here TONIGHT. If that comes through I will be picking up my motor this weekend/saturday. and all the other parts will be ready before next weekend!! so the swap should be in by then!!!

The plan is to run the K20 for a while all motor with a 100Shot, and build the K24 shorblock I am picking up wed with pistons/rods/and a balanced bottom end, then throw it on the RSX-S head along with the turbo kit... 35PSI say WHAT!!!!! 750WHP or BUST!!!

Ps.. check back in honda/acuar thread for update sof the swap and build. I will take and make a how to do a K-swap(my way) while I do it. along with alot of pictures!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait!!! I hate not being the fastest around anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
StrictlyBusiness
Admin
StrictlyBusiness

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:10 am

Shits wizzzeeeaaaakkk
Back to top Go down
BLOWN99CIVICSI
Founder/Admin
BLOWN99CIVICSI

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:44 pm

Well the bike buyer flaked Sad I hate FLAKERS!!! but the owner of the K24 short block is going to put it aside for me, and since he needs me to tune his K20T setup next weekend we might make a deal for that short block... Someone buy my bike!!! or find someone to buy it.. $2800!!!!!!!! Thats a steal. put 2K into it and you have a Brand new fast as hell 2005 GSX-R 750.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official BS Thread!!!!!   The Official BS Thread!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official BS Thread!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2