EFITuning-101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EFITuning-101

Engine Managment System information and performance info for electronic fuel injected automobiles

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

Male Number of posts : 86
Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Empty
PostSubject: Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch   Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Me=91 ef, LownLoud=91 Crx.

3 honks, then go.

pulled about a fender off the launch,spinning, slammed 2nd pulled about a car, slammed 3rd, about 2 more cars, slam 4th, and im out by about 5 cars. Non-vteccc Ownzzz alll! affraid

Would of been better if lownloud had a better set of tires considering he had 17'' wheels in the front and like 15''s in the back. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccbuzz.com
JDM MeK
Mod
JDM MeK

Male Number of posts : 62
Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch   Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 pm

LMFAO HAHAHAH NICE WIN BRO KEEP IT UP !
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/paulscivic
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

PostSubject: Re: Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch   Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 am

lol thank yaaa, i wish me and him would of got a run in after he got his car on steelies, would of been closer.
Back to top Go down
LownLoudHatch
Nooblet
LownLoudHatch

Number of posts : 23
Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch   Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:32 am

lmao come on now

yeah it was really sad

with them rims+ clutch slippin+ runnin like shit = owned

but yeah i wanted to run you again before you got rid of the hatch after i got all this shit cleared up even tho the clutch is alot worse. put about 6k on the car since ive got it
Back to top Go down
LownLoudHatch
Nooblet
LownLoudHatch

Number of posts : 23
Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch   Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:34 am

lol they were 16"s in the back but i traded them to this guy whos being alittle bitch about em

he said one of his friends saw me steal those rims outta the guys house and take off in the crx and stole other shit.

but some how those rims were on the car when i bought it.
Back to top Go down
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

PostSubject: Re: Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch   Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 pm

loll^^^ wowww
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch   Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Codeine Fein Vs LowNLoudHatch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EFITuning-101 :: Anything Goes :: War Stories-
Jump to: