EFITuning-101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EFITuning-101

Engine Managment System information and performance info for electronic fuel injected automobiles

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael.Timz
Nooblet
Michael.Timz

Number of posts : 8
when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-23

when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Empty
PostSubject: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:14 pm

- from punta gorda, florida.

-name's mike, own a Zenki S14 (240sx) and a 2g eclipse GST (out of commission right now).
don't have too much done to either car, just a few things here and there.. it's hard paying for things when you work in a grocery store.

-i'm in the navy, and i ship out in a couple months.

-heard about this forum from eric with the civic; it's advertised in his sig on another forum.

-here's the most recent pics of the 240 and GST.. i don't take many pics unless i'm working on them, so:

when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Picture742
----------
when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Picture688

oh, and if somebody could massage my feet and make me a sandwich, that'd be cool with me.
Back to top Go down
JDM MeK
Mod
JDM MeK

Male Number of posts : 62
when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-08

when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm

WELCOME BRO ! very nice 240 .
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/paulscivic
BLOWN99CIVICSI
Founder/Admin
BLOWN99CIVICSI

Male Number of posts : 110
when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:00 pm

welcome welcome!
Back to top Go down
https://efituning101.darkbb.com
Michael.Timz
Nooblet
Michael.Timz

when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 6:07 pm

thanks guys

BLOWN99CIVICSI wrote:
welcome welcome!

where is your shop located? never heard of it before this site
Back to top Go down
BLOWN99CIVICSI
Founder/Admin
BLOWN99CIVICSI

Male Number of posts : 110
when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:33 pm

North Port, but 4 now I am shopless until I can get some things worked back out. I had to move my shop due to rent becomming way to much.
Back to top Go down
https://efituning101.darkbb.com
JDM MeK
Mod
JDM MeK

when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:24 am

MONEY ! MONEY! MONEY! the value of money = YOUR LIFE ! LOL that sux man .......
hey what are your future plans for your 240 there ?
Back to top Go down
Michael.Timz
Nooblet
Michael.Timz

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:16 am

JDM MeK wrote:
MONEY ! MONEY! MONEY! the value of money = YOUR LIFE ! LOL that sux man .......
hey what are your future plans for your 240 there ?

well, a couple months after i bought the car, i bought a second, non-running, ka24de shortblock..the plan was to rework it all over.. but then i hit a dry spell on the financial side of life right when i was saving up for low compression pistons... when money gets right, i'll get the pistons, and have the block bored blah blah blah, strap a babyeater on there, i'm sure you've heard it all before. that's the plan, but i leave for basic training in late october, so patience seems to be the only way.
Back to top Go down
Codeine Fein
Mod
Codeine Fein

Male Number of posts : 86

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:17 am

welcome sir.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ccbuzz.com
JDM MeK
Mod
JDM MeK

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:22 am

o i c.
Back to top Go down
StrictlyBusiness
Admin
StrictlyBusiness

Male Number of posts : 67

Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:31 am

John and I will be opening a shop once i get out of school. As of now its ran out of his garage but does a damn good job! He is the man

Welcome
Back to top Go down
JDM MeK
Mod
JDM MeK

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:50 pm

YEA FO REALS THEY DO SICK ASS MOTOR BUILD UPS ! still coming threw some day ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)   when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when i step up in the place, you know i step correct! woo haa! got you all in check(BESIDES ALL THE MODS)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EFITuning-101 :: New Here? Come In :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: