EFITuning-101
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
EFITuning-101

Engine Managment System information and performance info for electronic fuel injected automobiles

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attention All Users !!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BLOWN99CIVICSI
Founder/Admin
BLOWN99CIVICSI

Male Number of posts : 110
Attention All Users !!! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Attention All Users !!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Attention All Users !!! Empty
PostSubject: Attention All Users !!!   Attention All Users !!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:21 pm

Attention Members,Mods & Guides. Please PM me a list of topics you cannot post in or reply back to. We are trying to fix any bugs or problems with the site ASAP. Also we are always looking for new Mods and guides as the site grows. I would perfer anyone interested in the job to PM me with your info and why you would be a good addition to the list. Also, I would perfer the Mods be familure with the topics they will be covering. Also for thise of you that are wondering, there is also a GUIDE posistion available for the people that think they are ready to become a MOD, This way people know who you are before we promote you to a full out Moderator. There will also be LIMITED space for a few ADMINS available in the near future. We perfer that any person looking to become a guide or Mod have at least 100 posts(just for now) I will be updating the forum on a daily basis. Feel free to let us know what things you would like to see, or change around for the better of the forum. Thanks Again for all your support guys!!
Back to top Go down
https://efituning101.darkbb.com

Attention All Users !!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EFITuning-101 :: New Here? Come In :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: